Phone Sahay Yojana 2024: 6,000 રૂપિયામાં મદદ મેળવવા માટે હમણાં જ અરજી કરો
Farmers can now apply online to purchase smartphones with ₹ 6,000 in assistance. The application period is now open. Phone Sahay
The Gujarat Department of Agriculture, Farmers Welfare, and Cooperation has launched the Gujarat Mobile Sahay Yojana.
Farmers who wish to participate in the program must apply online via the iKheduto Portal.
The online application process has begun, so apply as soon as possible and remember to include your registration notes.
Also read LPG રાંધણ ગેસ સબસીડી 2024
Gujarat Smartphone Sahay Yojana is the scheme name.
Make farmers more digital
Recipients State of Gujarat farmers
REQUIREMENTS FOR ASSISTANCE For the purchase of a mobile phone, there will be 40% assistance of the mobile price or Rs 6,000 assistance, whichever is less.
Online Application Start Date 01 January 2024
Official portal ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in
- Must be a Gujarati citizen.
- Land ownership is required
- The farmer must not have benefited from the scheme earlier in order to be eligible for the assistance, which is only available once in a lifetime.
- If they are tenants in common, one of them will receive the benefit.
- This program only applies to the purchase of mobile phones; accessories are not covered.
- An Aadhaar Card copy
- Purchase invoice for a mobile device with the GST number
- The smartphone’s IMEI number that has to be bought
- A duplicate of a farmer’s land record
- A duplicate of eight
- Check was canceled
- a duplicate passbook for a bank account
The farmer friend must first register online on the iKhedut portal in order to be eligible for this scheme.
Subsequently, the Taluk Enforcement Officer Shri will provide pre-approval via email or SMS.
You have 15 days to purchase the phone if you are chosen for this program.
All the documentation must be deposited with the Gram Sevak or Taluk Enforcement Officer Mr. after the mobile phone is purchased within the allotted time.
How to Apply
To be eligible for this scheme’s assistance, farmers must submit an online application through the I Khedut portal at https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in/.