Job Placement Location for Uniform Advantage Jobs for Freshers 2023 –
The candidates can work from home.
Total Number of Positions for the Posts –
There are multiple positions for the posts. Numbers/Seats may vary.
Available Seats and Name of Vacancies – The required positions and the number of seats are given below for your reference.
1. Assistant Replenishment Analyst.
Salary/Income/Pay-Scale – The compensation range for the positions of marketing specialist for Assistant Replenishment Analyst is somewhere between Rs 3,70,000 and Rs 5,80,000 PA. The notification includes more facts on salary information.
Qualification/Educational Details – Please read carefully the qualification details required for this post in the given columns below.
- 1. Assistant Replenishment Analyst
Age Limit – For Uniform Advantage recruitment, candidates should be having minimum age of 18 years. There is no limit to upper age. To get more information about age, you can refer to the detailed notification.
1. Roles and Responsibilities for Assistant Replenishment Analyst
The obligations and job roles are mentioned below.
- Run restocking
- Control exceptions
- build requests
- Create and email stores weekly transfer reports.
- For Special Orders: Backfill
- Significant UAN PO return for National Brands
- Check daily RPRO polling and complete the daily sales file.
- Additional duties as necessary
Required Qualification and Skills for Uniform Advantage Jobs for Freshers 2023 –
- competent with Excel
- Organising Techniques
- Strong multi-tasking skills Follow-up Attention to detail Capable of picking up new concepts
- involvement in purchasing or planning
Benefits of the company.
- The comprehensive variety of benefits provided by TOO UA BRANDS takes care of both your financial and health needs.
- medical coverage provided by the employer for its workers and their families
- Employee life insurance provided by the company
- employee group personal accident insurance provided by the employer
- Gratuity Benefit offered by the Company
- ongoing remote employment
- Hardship Allowance: Money given in addition to an employee’s regular monthly pay
- Extended Hardship Allowance: Money is given on top of the regular pay for employees.
- Paid Leave / Earned Time
- according to the relevant regulations, maternity leave, compensatory off leave, bereavement leave, and paternity leave.
- Programme for Holiday Pay Referrals: Get Paid to Work with Friends
- Celebrations of birthdays, monthly events, and regular recognition are all required to be enjoyable.
Selection Process Criteria for Uniform Advantage Jobs for Freshers –
The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of age, location and qualification, followed by a Personal Interview. The personal Interview will be face-to-face or telephonic.
Interested Candidates apply through below
Experience Required – The position of sales trainer does not require further job experience. Candidates with little or no experience may also apply for this position. Experience is preferred for the position of customer support agent.
Last Date of Online Form Submission – Applicants are recommended to apply on or before (30-08-2023). Forms will not be submitted after the last date.
Application Charge/Fee – There are no application fees for this recruitment by Uniform Advantage.
Important Information – Beware of fraudsters/Scammers as there is no Charge/Fee for Private/MNC job openings. If someone asks you for money or demands money for your selection in the company, then consider this a scam