Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is an Indian multinational public sector life insurance company headquartered in Mumbai. It is India’s largest insurance company as well as the largest institutional investor with total assets under management worth ₹45.7 trillion (US$570 billion) as of March 2023. It is under the ownership of Government of India and administrative control of the Ministry of Finance.
The Life Insurance Corporation of India was established on 1 September 1956, when the Parliament of India passed the Life Insurance of India Act, nationalising the insurance industry in India. Over 245 insurance companies and provident societies were merged together.
LIC reported 290 million policyholders as of 2019, a total life fund of ₹28.3 trillion, and a total value of sold policies in the year 2018–19 of ₹21.4 million. The company also reported having settled 26 million claims in 2018–19. It ranked 98th on the 2022 Fortune Global 500 list with a revenue of ₹775,283 crore (equivalent to ₹8.2 trillion or US$100 billion in 2023) and a profit of ₹4,415 crore (equivalent to ₹47 billion or US$580 million in 2023).
ભારત સરકારના વાહન વ્યવહાર વિભાગ દ્વારા લોન્ચ કરવામાં આવી નવી સુવિધા 🚘 બાઇક અથવા કારનો નંબર નાખો અને જાણો માલિકની સંપૂર્ણ વિગત
If you are a customer of Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) of India, you can take manage your policy provided that you have an internet connection. You can pay your premiums online, where the whole process is user friendly and hassle-free in nature.
LIC Online Payment Channels
|LIC Website||Authorised Banks||Franchisees||Merchant|
LIC Online Payment for Registered Users
- Go to www.licindia.in
- Click on Pay premium online.
- Click on Pay Direct( without login)
- Click on “View transaction status” link.
- Put your policy number, transaction date and type of payment (renewal prem. / adv. …
- Download the receipt by clicking on it.
LIC Premium Payment Through Debit/Credit Card
- Step 1 – Once you click the circle against ‘IDBI Gateway’, you will be re-directed to another page where you can see the Convenience Fee and Service Tax accompanying every Card Type. Identify your card type and the amount of premium you have to pay to find out the service tax applicable on your payable amount. Next, click on Submit.
- Step 2 – Next, you will be redirected to the page where you will be asked to enter your card details to carry out the transaction. Most often, you will be asked to enter your debit/credit card number, card’s date of expiry, CVV2/CVC2 number, name on the card, email ID, mobile number. Also enter the captcha code displayed in the box. Alternately, you may also be able to make payment using an OTP, ATM PIN, or a password.
- Step 3 – Click on Pay. You will receive a receipt regarding the payment made on your email id that you have provided or the one registered with your LIC policy.