RBI Recruitment 2023 : Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of ‘Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical)’ in the Reserve Bank of India, hereinafter referred to as ‘Bank’. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive examination followed by a Language Proficiency Test (LPT). Please note that Corrigendum, if any, issued on the above advertisement, will be published only on the Bank’s website – www.rbi.org.in.
|Organization||Reserve Bank Of India|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Join Here|
Post Details :
- Junior Engineer (Civil / Electrical) : 35
Education Qualification :
Junior Engineer (Civil):
- Minimum three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PwBD) or Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PwBD).
Junior Engineer (Electrical):
- Minimum three years Diploma in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/ PwBD) or Degree in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/ PwBD).
Age Limit :
- Between 20 and 30 years. Candidates born not earlier than 02/06/1993 and not later than 01/06/2003 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply.
- For Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit Read Official Advertisement.
Pay Scale :
Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ₹33,900/- per month (i.e. ₹20,700/- plus nine advance increments admissible to Junior Engineers) in the scale of ₹20700 – 1200 (3) – 24300 – 1440 (4) – 30060 – 1920 (6) – 41580 – 2080 (2) – 45740 – 2370 (3) – 52850 – 2850 – 55700 and other allowances, as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) is approximately ₹71,032/.
કયું દૂધ છે બેસ્ટ ગાય કે ભેંસ?: If you want to lose weight, which milk should you drink, know how much fat is in full cream or toned milk?
**House Rent Allowance of 15% of Pay will be paid to them, additionally, if they are not staying in Bank’s accommodation.
Examination fees / Intimation Charges (Non- Refundable):
Payable from 09/06/2023 to 30/06/2023 Online Payment (both dates inclusive)
- ₹50/- plus 18% GST for SC/ST/PwBD/ EXS (Intimation Charges)
- ₹450/- plus 18% GST for OBC/General/EWS candidates (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges)
- Staff candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee and intimation charges.
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of examination fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Important Note : Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience, Age Relaxation, Job Profile Or Other Terms & Condition.
How To Apply RBI Recruitment 2023?
The Eligible and interested Applicants / Candidates shall be required to “Apply Online” only in the format available on the official Website.
What Is The Last Date For Applying RBI Recruitment 2023?
Last Date is 30.06.2023