SSC JE Recruitment 2023 : Staff Selection Commission, SSC has Recently Invites Application for the JE (Junior Engineer) Recruitment 2023, Eligible Candidates Apply Online Before Last date, For More Details About SSC JE Recruitment 2023 given below article Or Official Advertisement.
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission, SSC|
Education Qualification Details:
- Candidates who possess a degree/diploma in the Civil, Mechanical & Electrical engineering field, For More details Read Official Advertisement.
- Maximum Age – 27 years
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Age Relaxation Applicable As Per Rules.
SSC JE Eligibility Criteria 2023: Number of Attempts
The Staff Selection Commission has mentioned no restrictions on the number of attempts to appear in the SSC JE recruitment process. Aspirants are considered eligible for the post till they are not exceeding the SSC JE age limit and other eligibility criteria.
SSC JE Eligibility Criteria 2023: Required Documents
- Matriculation/Secondary Certificate.
- Educational Qualification Certificate.
- Experience Certificate, if applicable.
- Caste/ Category Certificate, if belongs to reserved categories.
- Persons with Disabilities Certificate in the required format, if applicable.
- Relevant Certificate if seeking any age relaxation.
- No Objection Certificate.
- Other relevant documents
How To Apply SSC JE Recruitment 2023?
- The Eligible and interested Applicants / Candidates shall be required to “Apply Online” only in the format available on the official Website.
What Is The Last Date For Applying SSC JE Recruitment 2023?
- Starting Date For Online Apply – 26.07.2023
- Last Date For Online Apply – 16.08.2023
- Exam Date – October, 2023