Gujarat e Nirman Card Registration and Apply Online Registration You can register this form on the e-cottage portal Gujarat to be the first state to take initiative for online registration of unorganized sector workers Gujarat Chief Minister Mr. Vijay Rupani launched the e-Nirman portal and its Mobile Application for unorganized sector/ construction workers with an aim of maximum registration and coverage even at a rural level to provide benefits of welfare schemes like U-WIN,
MA Card, Shramik Annapurna, etc from Gandhinagar in the presence of Labour and Employment Minister Mr. Dilipkumar Thakor. He said that the development of the nation-state has been made possible only with the contribution of 82% of the workers from unorganized sector/construction workers. Mr. Rupani added that our Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi has given the glorious mantra of “Shramev Jayate” and it is the duty of the government to take care of the welfare of the workers, including the education, health, and housing of their families.
|Yojana Name / Scheme||e-Nirman Gujarat|
|Scheme Launched By||Gujarat Government|
|Beneficiaries||unorganised sector/ construction workers|
|Registration||Online / Mobile App|
|GujaratAsmita Home Page||Visit Here|
Gujarat e Nirman Eligibility
- Candidates Age Limit 18 To 60 Years.
- 90 days working as construction worker in last 12 months
Gujarat e Nirman Benefits of registration
Benefits of all welfare schemes implemented by the Board are available to registered construction workers.
1. Assistance of Rs. 27,500 / – for each delivery within the first two delivery limits to registered women construction workers.
2. Free health check up and treatment by Dhanvantari Rath.
3. Assistance up to Rs. 3 lakhs in case of occupational disease and injury.
4. Nutritious meal at Rs. 10 under Shramik Annapurna Yojana.
5. Assistance of Rs.500 to Rs.40,000 / – for each of the two children under the education assistance scheme.
6. Assistance of Rs. 1,60,000 / – under Shri Nanaji Deshmukh Awas Yojana and Rs. 1,00,000 / – under Housing Subsidy Scheme.
7. Assistance of Rs. 3 lakhs under accidental death assistance and Rs. 7,000 / – under funeral scheme.
8. 10,000 / – (FD) bond in the name of daughter under Mukhyamantri Bhagyalakshmi Bond Scheme.
9. Hostel facilities for migrant construction workers’ children in the worker’s hometown.
How To Register Gujarat e Nirman Card
Register Through Official Application Or Official Website enirmanbocw.gujarat.gov.in
Also read 📲 મોબાઈલના વધુ ઉપયોગથી બિનજરૂરી ફાઈલોની ઢગલો થઈ જતો હોય છે, જેના લીધે મોબાઈલ સ્લો ચાલવાની સમસ્યા આવે છે
Requirement Of Documents
List Of Requirements Of Documents below
Certificate of occupation and income
Certificate of having worked as a construction worker for at least 90 days in the last 12 months
Details of the study
Proof of age
Proof of identity
How To Download Gujarat e Nirman Card App
All the interested construction workers under the Gujarat Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board who wants to get benefits of state govt. schemes can download eNirman App. The direct link to download eNirman App from google play store is hereby mentioned by GujaratAsmita.
|Registration Application Form As A Construction Worker||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Download eNirman Mobile App||Click Here|
|eNirman Application Status||Click Here|
|Official Website CMO||Click Here|
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
How to register Gujarat E Nirman Card?
Register through the official application or official website enirmanbocw.gujarat.gov.in
How to download Gujarat e Nirman Card app
All interested construction workers under Gujarat Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board who want to avail the benefits of the State Government.
Plans can download the eNirman app.
The direct link to download the eNirman app from the Google Play Store is mentioned by the info app.