Windy Update Windy Maps by Seznam.cz chart the whole world in detail. Whether you love hiking, biking, or skiing, you will enjoy this app.
Plan your route and get to the destination thanks to turn by turn tourist voice navigation that works also offline. Get out of the city and start seeing the world with Windy Maps.
Weather radar, satellite, wind, waves and hurricanes forecast.
51 weather maps
From wind, rain, temperature and pressure to swell or CAPE index, with Windy you will have all convenient weather maps just at your fingertips.
Satellite & Doppler radar
Global satellite composite is created from NOAA, EUMETSAT, and Himawari. The image frequency is 5-15 minutes based on area. Doppler radar covers large parts of Europe, America, Asia, and Australia.
Point of interests
Windy lets you display observed wind and temperature, forecasted weather, airports around the World, collection of 55 000 weather webcams and 1500+ paragliding spots right on the map.
You can add your preferred weather maps to the quick menu, alter the color scheme of any layer, and access more advanced settings options. Because of all of that, Windy is the go-to tool for weather geeks.
Stream music from anywhere at any time. Use the Spotify app to listen to your favorite songs and find new music.
all meteorological information without charge
Features and data sources
1. All leading weather forecast models: ECMWF, GFS by NOAA, ICON and more
2. Several local weather models NEMS, ICON EU and ICON-D2, AROME, NAM, HRRR, ACCESS
3. High-Res satellite composite
4. Forecast model comparison
5. 51 global weather maps
6. Weather radar for many world locations
7. 16 altitude levels from the surface to 13.5km/FL450
8. Metric or imperial units
9. Detailed weather forecast for any location (temperature, rain and snow accumulation, wind speed, wind gusts and wind direction)
10. Detailed Airgram and Meteogram
11. Meteogram: temperature and dew point, wind speed and wind gusts, pressure, precipitation, altitude cloud cover
12. Altitude and Time zone info, Sunrise and Sunset time for any location
13. Customizable list of Favorite spots (with the option to create mobile or e-mail alerts for upcoming weather conditions)
14. Nearby weather stations (Real-time observed weather – Reported wind direction, wind speed and temperature)
15. 50k+ Airports searchable by ICAO and IATA, including runway info, decoded & raw METARs, TAF and NOTAMs
16. 1500+ Paragliding spots
17. Detailed wind and wave forecast for any kiting or surfing spot
18. 55K Weather webcams
19. Topographic maps by and Satellite imagery by Here Maps
20. English + 40 other world languages
…and many more
The most thorough global maps featuring ski slopes, bike routes, and tourist trails
Free English voice guidance available for cyclists, hikers, and riders. Moreover, TTS voice is an option.
Turn-by-turn directions for riding a bike, walking, or driving
Travel advice relevant to your location
Route planning offline using altitude profiles
Locations, coordinates, and categories for offline searches that include contacts and open hours
Using two fingers to measure distance on a map
sending in images of locations
Winter map: This map provides details on cross-country ski routes, ski slopes, and other winter-related information.
Shaded terrain relief offers a whole new experience to Windy Maps by allowing you to see the terrain’s shape in a realistic way.
Slope inclination: This indicates the slope of the terrain; light red to dark red indicates the steepness of the slope.
Shaded relief and slope inclination are only accessible when connected to the internet and require turning on under Menu/Settings/Map.